Wednesday 14 December 2011

A Sneak Peak!

Right so ill be starting my Final Major Project for my 3rd year uni course and i thought i would give you a sneak peak of what is to come from RaSuKe. 
I have decided to base my project on Rainbows, and from this i want to create and make 7 sets of lingerie, one in each colour of the rainbow. Heres a sneak peak of the colours and fabrics i will be using below. 


I cant wait to get started on my sketch book and more importantly to start making my lingerie. These garments that i make will be taken down and shown at london graduate fashion week this year, and shown at our universities final fashion show later this year. 

Iv been so excited to start iv not been able to stop my self from doing a little bit of designing. Below is some of my initial designs that i hope to make however theses are still in working progress.  


As you can probably tell im really excited to start my FMP after christmas, and ill keep you all informed of further progress with this project as and when i get going with it. 

I hope you all have a nice christmas and a happy new year! I will be posting after christmas my further progress with my lingerie designing and making :D 

x x x x x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment